TradeBank is a 100% voluntary based initiative born out of a desire and necessity to support healthier, warm, dry and comfortable living conditions to the most vulnerable and at risk in our community by connecting ‘tradies’ with households in need of vital repairs and maintenance.
Tradespeople¹ registered as part of this service do so in agreeance to the following:
1. Tradebank operates as a purely voluntary initiative facilitating the connection between Tradespeople and companies to households in need of vital repairs and maintenance.
2. The Tradesperson or company enters into its own relationship with the householder or property owner and;
2. a. The Tradesperson or company is solely responsible for H & S requirements while on site (either quoting or completing the job/s).
2. b. The Tradesperson or company is solely liable for any claims arising from the work or materials involved with the job.
2. c. The Tradesperson or company accepts any responsibility for any queries or complaints relating to their work.
3. Time spent (by the Tradesperson, or company) quoting and completing repair, maintenance or other work is donated on a purely voluntary basis without any expectation of reimbursement at any stage of the job/s by the household, property owner or Tradebank.
4. TradeBank will be notified of any major issues relating to the job/s being completed at the first possible convenience and (the Tradesperson or company) will maintain open channels of communication with TradeBank throughout the job/s.5. If required, quotes for the cost of materials will be provided to TradeBank for confirmation prior to any job/s being completed so funding can be secured. If TradeBank agrees to provide materials this will be by an arrangement with the Tradie or company that is separate from these terms and conditions relating to the work being carried out.
a. The Tradesperson can opt to cover material costs
¹Tradesperson means any person registered with Tradebank in a voluntary capacity, be it as an individual or sole trader or employee.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions it is also understood that Tradebank requires a Police Check for all individuals, this will be at no cost and a copy of the results will be made available (this can take up to 20 days).